Welcome to The Kingman/Golden Valley Association of REALTORS®
If you're looking to buy or sell, you need a REALTOR®.
Dependable: Association members, the public and other stakeholders can rely upon the Association to follow through with its commitments and do what we say we will do.
Proficient: The Association will continuously strive to improve itself and its services to members and build a solid foundation for knowledge-based decision making.
Fiscally-Responsible: The Association will employ sound financial strategies and policies which provide for adequate and balanced revenue streams while ensuring accountability and transparency.
Leadership: The Association is recognized as being influential, innovative and effective in the community and with the real estate profession.
Transparent: Association activites and processes are open and accessible to our members with no hidden agendas.
New Members - January 2017
New Member Orientation: January 2017
2016 Funds for Food Drive
2016 Funds for Food Drive - $6,102.00
St. Vincent De Paul: (not pictured in additional photos)
Kingman Area Food Bank: (see additional photos)
Cornerstone Mission: (see additional photos)
2016 KGVAR Annual Picnic
Special thanks to those listed below for your donation
1. Gift Certificate for 1 Month Membership & Personal Trainer – Donated by: Anytime Fitness (winner: Debra Sixta, Mohave Integrity Real Estate Services)
2. Spaghetti Gift Basket with all the extras – Donated by: Kathy Chastain-Ferguson, Evergreen Note Servicing (winner: Donna Hornberger, Chicago Title)
3. Gift Certificate for (4) Eighteen Rounds of Golf w/Cart – Donated by: Levi & Sherrol Pitts, Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course (winner: Clyde Hurst, ERA Real Estate Professionals)
4. Hualapai Mountain Resort Package – Donated by: Hualapai Mountain Resort & KGVAR (winner: Nicky Granniss, Kingman Daily Miner)
5. Smoke Hollow Electric Smoker – Donated by: KGVAR (winner: Mike Boblett, Kingman Premier Properties)
6. YETI Cooler & Cap – Donated by: Randy Dimit, Desert Propertiy Inspection Services, LLC (winner: Robin Day, KGVAR)
7. Living Proof Hair products – Donated by: Stephanie, Fringe Beauty Studio (winner: Wayne Wissinger, ERA Real Estate Professionals)
8. Tent and Air Mattress – Donated by: Chicago Title (winne:, Lana Johnson, ERA Real Estate Professionals)
9. Smores Gift Basket – Donated by: Mission Bank (winner: Wendy Hassell, Pioneer Title Agency)
10. Wine & Cheese Basket – Donated by: Pioneer Title (winner: Don Granniss, GV Lock and Key, LLC)
11. $50.00 Visa Gift Card - Donated by: Mary Johnson, Goldwater Bank (winner: James Cavatta, RE/MAX Preferred Professionals)
12. Solar Backpack – Donated by: Unisource Electric (winner: Dean Koalska, Chicago Title)
13. Buffet for 2 at Calico’s – Donated by Calico’s (winner: Debi Sherwood, Goldwater Bank)
14. Wine Holder – Donated by: Dave Doubrava, AmeriSpec (winner: Patricia Tenney, MidWest Financial Mortgage Services)
15. Tee Shirt – Donated by: Debi Sherwood, Goldwater Bank (winner: Amy Rodriguez, Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty)
The Benefits of Membership
You become a part of the Arizona Association of REALTORS ®
You become part of the National Association of REALTORS ®
Access to WARDEX Multiple Listing Service.
Thinking of becoming a Realtor?
What are the requirements to get an Arizona real estate license? Download the Frequently Asked Questions guides to find out.
Kingman/Golden Valley Association of REALTORS®
1923 Kino Ave
Phone: (928) 692-3222